If you purchased a Craftsman Riding Lawn Tractor from Sears between 1/1/2009 to 12/31/2015 you may have some cash coming your way similar to the cash settlement provided in the BMW Oil Consumption Lawsuit.
The lawsuit is entitled Rysewyk, et al. v. Sears Holdings Corporation, et al., and is listed as case number 1:15-cv-04519. The case is under review in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.
How to file a claim?
Please visit to file a claim. The deadline to file a claim is 12/19/2018. Class members can provide the notice ID from the settlement mailing (this is not required however).
Who can file a claim?
Anyone in the United State who purchased Craftsman Riding Lawn Tractors from Sears between the dates of 1/1/2009 to 12/31/2015.
A list of Craftsman Riding Lawn Tractors covered model numbers can be found here.
Proof of purchase?
Yes! CRLTSettlement Class members will have to provide Craftsman Riding Lawn Tractor in the form of photographs, credit card statements, receipt, invoice etc.
If you do not qualify for this settlement do not file a claim! Check out some of these cash sweepstakes instead 🙂
- Win $500 in the Tell The Bell Sweepstakes
- Win $3,000 in WalgreensListens Sweepstakes
- PCH Sweepstakes
CRLTSettlement.com who to contact?
- Mail: CRLT Settlement c/o Angeion Group 1650 Arch Street, Suite 2210 Philadelphia, PA 19103.
- Toll free phone: 1-877-411-5712 (class members are encouraged to dial the toll-free number with any settlement related questions).
- Email: [email protected]CRLTsettlement.com (please allow up to 3 business days for a response when reaching out by email).
Class members who file valid claims will be represented by Edward A. Wallace & Andrew D. Welker from the law firm of WEXLER WALLACE LLP; Gregory F. Coleman & Mark E. Silvey from the law firm of GREG COLEMAN LAW PC; and Shanon J. Carson & Michael T. Fantini from the law firm of BERGER MONTAGUE.
Sears Holding Corporation has hired the law firm of Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom LLP.