Investigation Discovery Sweepstakes Giveaway
- Watch Investigation Discovery Christmas Eve starting at 6a/5c through 6a/5c on December 26th for a code every hour, for your chance to win a $5,000 VISA GIFT CARD
- InvestigationDiscovery.com/Giveaway is a must enter sweepstakes for Investigation Discover FAN BOYS (or those who simply want to win a $5000 Visa gift card)
- The only downside of the promotion is people who are not fans of the Investigation Discovery show will have to sit through hours of programing in order to obtain these promotional codes
No purchase is required in order to enter and contestants must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the US in order to enter.
The promotion will end on the day after Christmas which is February 26, 2020 at 6 am ET. Employees of Discovery Communications, LLC are not allowed to enter.
InvestigationDiscovery.com/Giveaway Prize Notes
- The $5000 will be awarded in the form of a Visa gift card
- The gift card is subject to both state and federal taxes
- To claim the prize, the potential winner will be required to respond to Sponsor’s notification within twenty-four (24) hours after the notification message and provide his/her full name, email address, physical mailing address, date of birth, and phone number
- The $5000 gift card drawing will take place on or around 1/2/18
- No prize transfer or cash redemption permitted
- No other prizes besides the $500 grand prize will be given away
The sweepstakes sponsor Discovery Communications, LLC, is based at One Discovery Place, Silver Spring, MD 20910. Those who would like to view a list of winners associated with the promotion can write to: Investigation Discovery’s A Very Kenda Christmas $5K Giveaway Winner List, One Discovery Place, Silver Spring, MD 2091… please make this request after 1/2/18 but before 1/31/18.
Is Id go free?
Watch full episodes and live TV from ID anytime, anywhere. It's FREE with your TV subscription. Just sign in with your TV provider username and password to get access to favorites like Homicide Hunter, See No Evil, On the Case with Paula Zahn, Disappeared and many more.
Who owns the ID channel?
ID parent Discovery Communications, which also owns Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet and the Oprah Winfrey Network, was among those hard hit.
How much is id go a month?
The base subscription costs /month and comes with roughly 90 channels. Half of those are sports channels.
Can I watch Investigation Discovery Online?
You can watch Investigation Discovery live without cable with one of these streaming services: Philo, fuboTV, Hulu with Live TV or Sling TV. ... Just answer a few quick questions and we'll match you to the perfect streaming service, taking into account all of your watching preferences.
Who is the actress in the Investigation Discovery commercials?
Caroline Schmidt, north shore actress, makes television debut on Investigation Discovery's 'Redrum' Movies/TV. nola.com.
Is Investigation Discovery on YouTube TV?
YouTube TV has announced that it is adding Discovery's lineup of networks to its channel package. As of today, the Discovery Channel, HGTV, Food Network, TLC, Investigation Discovery, Animal Planet, Travel Channel, and MotorTrend are all available to YouTube TV subscribers.
Was Homicide Hunter Cancelled?
Homicide Hunter: Lt. Joe Kenda: Season Nine; ID Sets Premiere of Final Season - canceled + renewed TV shows - TV Series Finale.
Can you meet Joe Kenda?
You can enter the Get To Know Joe Sweepstakes from Investigation Discovery for your chance to win a trip to the set of Homicide Hunter and meet the famous detective Joe Kenda along with 0 spending money. You'll also have a chance to win a personalized call from Joe Kenda and Homicide Hunter swag.
What happened to Joe Kenda on ID channel?
Eight seasons have aired so far, but after this 20-episode season nine (ID, Wednesdays at 9), the show is ending forever. Kenda isn't leaving ID: In fact, the network is developing a new show for him, though it's so early in development that he knows nothing about its focus or content.
How many murders did Joe Kenda solve?
Joseph Patrick Kenda (born August 28, 1946) is a retired Colorado Springs Police Department detective lieutenant who was involved in 387 homicide cases over a 23-year career, with a closure rate of (356/387) 92%.