TWENTIETH TELEVISION’S “MODERN FAMILY NIGHTLY CELEBRATE SUMMER SWEEPSTAKES”
- Enter to win $1,500 (grand prize), $500 (first place prize), or $250 (second place prize)
- This must enter cash sweepstakes will run from February 9, 2020 to February 2, 2020
- Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to enter
- A purchase is not required in order to enter
PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE ENTERING 🙂
To enter the contestant will be asked to provide their email address, name, phone number, and complete mailing address (P.O. Boxes not allowed and US addresses only).
The the cash prize drawing will take place on February 9, 2020 and winners will be notified by phone or email or both.
ModernFamilyNightlySweepstakes.com Promotional Notes
- If a winner cannot be reached within 48 hours the cash prize the potential Winner forfeits the Prize
- The Modern Family Nightly Sweepstakes will awarded cash prizes in the form of a check payable to the winner
- Total ARV for all prizes is two thousand two hundred fifty dollars (ARV $2,250)
- Odds of winning will depend on how many people enter
- This is a 100% must enter sweepstakes!
Contestants who would like to request a copy of the winners list can write to: Modern Family Celebrate Summer Sweepstakes Winners List, c/o MerryMedia, Inc., 13949 Ventura Blvd., Suite 305, Sherman Oaks, CA 91423. Please include proper postage and make this request before 12/31/18.
What does the cast of Modern Family make per episode?
Each of the young stars makes at least 0,000 per episode. Three members of the ensemble cast — Ty Burrell, Julie Bowen, and Eric Stonestreet — have earned Emmys for their work on Modern Family.
Is Modern Family still good?
It's official: ABC's flagship comedy series Modern Family will wrap its run after one more season. The Emmy-winning family comedy has been picked up for an eleventh and final season, the network announced at TCA.
Is Modern Family a mockumentary?
Modern Family is an American television mockumentary family sitcom created by Christopher Lloyd and Steven Levitan for the American Broadcasting Company. ... Modern Family employs an ensemble cast. The series is presented in mockumentary style, with the characters frequently breaking the fourth wall.
Why is modern family so popular?
The reason behind modern family's popularity is the ease with which it depicts the families in present day scenario: It's funny. Modern family shows 3 nuclear families who life's are intervened. ... Modern family looks like what Al's life would be if he had married the girl he always desired. It's hilarious.