Pirate Payout Strike It Rich XI and Fantasy Riches X
- Enter to win a life changing $1.1 million dollar grand prize in the Pirate Payout Strike It Rich promotion (or $45,000)
- PiratePayout.com is promoted by National Magazine Exchange
- A purchase is not required in order to enter and a purchase will not increase the odds of winning the mind bending 1.1 million dollars (or $45.5k)
- One (1) entry per person and household per day, irrespective of the method of entry
The Pirate Payout sweepstakes will run until 7/20/18 (the $45k prize) and 7/20/2020 (the 1.1 million dollar prize). The promotion is open to legal residents of the United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico (excluding other U.S. territories and possessions), and Canada (except the province of Quebec) who are 18 years of age or older.
Employees of the National Magazine Exchange and their immediate family members are not allowed to enter.
In order to enter simply visit piratepayout.com and follow the on-screen instructions.
PiratePayout.com Promotional Highlights
- Possibly the best cash sweepstakes of all time (this one or PCH)
- An authorized account holder of the MTN is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned a MTN by the Carrier or as shown on the Carrier’s records
- Those who don’t enter this sweepstakes must not like money
- Contestants who enter via text message MUST have a text messaging two (2)-way capable phone and digital service
- The 1.1 million dollar prize drawing will take place at 1:00 pm ET on August 3, 2020
- The winner of the guaranteed Grand Prize can choose either $1,100,000.00 payable in 30 annual installments of $36,666.67 or one lump sum payment of $520,000.00
- All prizes will be awarded in US Dollars
Recent PiratePayout.com Winners!
- The lucky winner of the $1.1 Million Strike It Rich Sweepstakes is Harold Chipman of Morganton, NC (entered via piratepayout.com)
- Brenda L Brenda L. of Staten Island, NY is the grand prize winner in the $45,000.00 Fantasy Riches Sweepstakes
- James T James T. of Southbury, CT won a $500 Walmart gift card in our January 2018 $500 Walmart GC Sweepstakes
- Christopher H. of Elk Grove, CA won a $500 Walmart Gift Card in our December 2017 $500 Walmart GC Sweepstakes
Those who would like to peep a winner’s list (available within approximately 90 days after the drawing) associated with PiratePayout.com should visit nmewinners.com by January 31, 2020.
Contestants who would like to contact National Magazine Exchange can write to them at: 8285 Bryan Dairy Road, Suite 150, Largo, FL 33777… please include proper postage and a return address OR dial toll-free 1-888-588-4185 (this number can also be dialed to be removed from the National Magazine Exchange mailing list).
How do you know if you really won a sweepstakes?
When you win instant sweepstakes, you will find out right away if you've won a prize. Either a message will pop up on your screen letting you know you're a winner, or you'll receive an email or text message within a few minutes of entering.
How do you win a sweepstakes?
8 Ways to Increase Your Chances of Winning SweepstakesDo your research. ... Go mobile. ... Enter as many sweepstakes as you can—and enter often. ... Work the odds. ... Play by the rules. ... Know your newsletters. ... Watch out for scams. ... Track your winnings.Apr 25, 2016www.womansday.com › life › work-money › tips › how-to-win-sweepst...How to Win Sweepstakes - How to Enter Sweepstakes to Win Morewww.womansday.com › life › work-money › tips › how-to-win-sweepst...
Is Everydaywinner com legit?
It seems that everydaywinner.com is legit and safe to use and not a scam website. ... The positive trust score is based on an automated analysis of 40 different data sources we checked online such as the technology used, the location of the company, other websites found on the same web server, etcetera.
Is National Magazine Exchange legitimate?
The Florida-based company National Magazine Exchange, a legitimate company, mails notices inviting people to call and enter a “Strike it Rich” sweepstakes. According to the fine print, there will be a prize awarded on August 3, 2020, nearly two years from now. ... It's from National Magazine Exchange.