$10,000 Michaels Unplug and MAKE Sweepstakes
- Enter to win $10,000 and a meet and greet with Jojo Siwa!
- To enter visit michaels.com/MAKEsweeps, or in Canada visit Michaels.ca/MAKEsweeps
- The promotion will run from January 10, 2020 to February 28, 2020
How to enter (read this… hard and easy methods of entry)
- Complete the online entry form, which includes your name, email address, daytime phone number, and
- Following the instructions on the screen, upload a .jpg, .gif or .png image of your completed project no larger than 5MB and at least 72 dpi; (for the project description please go to michaels makesweeps rules
- Write to: Michaels Unplug and MAKE Sweepstakes, Attn: Manager – Category Marketing, 8000 Bent Branch Drive, Irving, TX 75063 and include the contestants name, address, city, state, zip code, e-mail address, and day and evening telephone numbers on a 3” x 5” card
Who can enter?
The Michaels Unplug and MAKE Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 49 continental United States (excluding Hawaii), Washington, DC and Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec) who are at least the age of majority in their state or province of residence as of January 10, 2020.
Need to know
- The grand prize drawing will take place on or around FEBRUARY 28, 2020
- The Prize Winner will receive (1) a meet-and-greet with Jojo Siwa (subject to disability, default or force majeure) for themself, one minor child under the age of eighteen (18) for whom the Prize Winner is a parent or legal guardian, and two other individuals, (a total of four (4) people)
- The $10,000 prize will come with a IRS Form 1099
- Thanks to Winzily for the find (hat tip)
Winners List Request?
Those who would like to peep a list of winners associated with the promotion can write to: “Michaels Unplug and MAKE Sweepstakes” Winners List, Attn.: Manager – Category Marketing, 8000 Bent Branch Drive, Irving, TX 75063. Please include proper postage and make the request by FEBRUARY 28, 2020.
For a list of must enter sweepstakes please check out the My Favorite Credit Card homepage.