SPIN TO WIN SWEEPSTAKES
- Enter to win $10,000 or a variety of all prizes
- Pennzoil.com/Spin is sponsored by the Pennzoil Quaker State Company
- A purchase is not required in order to enter
The Spin to Win Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of the Pennzoil Quaker State Company and their immediate family members are not allowed to enter.
In order to enter the promotion without purchase please visit pennzoil.com/serviceoffer (the “Landing Page”) during the Promotion Period to request a complimentary code to Spin. Contestants who would like to enter via purchase should visit pennzoil.com/spin.
“The Promotion has two (2) separate time periods. The “Promotion Period” starts at 12:00 A.M. (midnight) Central Time (“CT”) on January 1, 2020 and ends at 11:59 P.M. CT on February 31, 2020 or when the supply of Prizes identified below has been exhausted, whichever is sooner. The “Spin to Win Period” starts at 12:00 A.M. CT on January 1, 2020 and ends at 11:59 P.M. CT on February 15, 2020 or when the supply of Prizes identified below has been exhausted, whichever is sooner”
Pennzoil.com/Spin Promotional Notes
- A must enter cash sweepstakes
- Contestants are allowed to receive one (1) Spin and therefore receive one (1) Prize throughout the entire Spin to Win Period while supplies last
- The total value of all prizes associated with this mind-blowing 10k cash sweepstakes is listed as $663,250.00
- Please allow up to 8 weeks for prizes to be delivered
- Prizes will be made available at random times throughout the Spin to Win Period
- Please note none of the gift card prizes associated with the SPIN TO WIN SWEEPSTAKES can be redeemed for cash!
Other prizes associated with Pennzoil.com/Spin include; $1,000 BSRO Store Gift Card, $500 Visa Prepaid Reward Card (very nice 🙂 ), $15 Pennzoil Coupon (lame 🙁 ), $5 Starbucks Card (a nice prize for Starbucks Fan Boyz), and $5 iTunes Gift Card (not a bad prize for Apple FanBoyz).
- Pennzoil.com/Spin Official Rules
How much is a oil change at Pennzoil?
A: Our oil change is .99 and includes an oil filter and 5 quarts of conventional oil. We also top off all of the fluids on your vehicle, check your tire pressure, and you receive a free car wash that you can use anytime.
Who makes Pennzoil?
Pennzoil is an American oil company founded in Los Angeles, California in 1913. In 1955, it was acquired by South Penn Oil, a former branch of Standard Oil, headquartered in Oil City, Pennsylvania. In 1963, South Penn Oil merged with Zapata Petroleum, and the merged company was named "Pennzoil".
Is Pennzoil good oil?
There are no bad modern oils. There are some oils that will offer good protection inside the engine longer. Pennzoil is one of the best, both their conventional and their new Platinum synthetic.
Is Pennzoil Platinum A full synthetic?
Pennzoil Platinum®: Full Synthetic Motor Oil with PurePlus Technology™ ... Because our base oil is made from natural gas, it is clear with fewer of the impurities found in crude oil, the start for many other traditional and synthetic motor oils.