Pillow BOGO Settlement
- Claim up to $24 or $6 per pillow in the class action lawsuit entitled Armin Amiri, et al. v. My Pillow Inc.
- Class members are defined as anyone in the US who purchased one or more products bearing the labeled brand name My Pillow directly from My Pillow, Inc. between January 26, 2020 and February 25, 2020 – pillowbogosettlement.com
- The case is pending in the San Bernardino County Superior Court of the State of California
If you qualify for the My Pillow Buy One Get One settlement please file a claim form before 1/23/2018. Claim forms can be filed online with a unique ID and PIN Code at pillowbogosettlement.com.
If you DO NOT have a Unique ID and PIN Code please call the My Pillow Settlement administrator at 1-877-395-8158.
If you have forgotten or lost your Unique ID or Pin Code, please contact the My Pillow Settlement administrator at [email protected]
- If you do nothing you will give up all right to receive a settlement payment under the terms of this settlement agreement
- You have until 1/23/18 to opt out of or object to the settlement
- The lawsuit is listed as case number CIVDS1606479
- You can also reach the class administrator at P.O. Box 1561, West Palm Beach, FL 33402
- You do not have to hire a lawyer in order to receive a settlement pay out (you lawyer has been approved by the courts and will simply take a percent of the settlement pool)
Class members will be represented by the law firms of FOLEY BEZEK BEHLE & CURTIS LLP, LOCKRIDGE GRINDAL NAUEN PLLP, and CLARKSON LAW FIRM PC.
My Pillow Inc. has hired the law firm of MITCHELL SILBERBERG & KNUPP LLP to represent them in the San Bernardino County Superior Court of the State of California.
A fairness hearing has been set for January 26, 2020. You do not have to attend this hearing in order to receive a $6 (up to $24) settlement pay out.