Cash for Stash Sweepstakes
- Enter until January 31, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. EST in order to win $5,000
- A purchase is required in order to win!
- The sponsor of the Cash for Stash sweepstakes is Coats & Clark Inc.
- Besides the $5,000 grand prize winner the sweepstakes will also provide 10 Second Place Winners which will receive $1,000 and 100 Third Place Winners which will receive $25
In order to enter the Red Heart Stash for Cash promotion the contestant must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States (this includes the District of Columbia; and Canada, excluding Quebec). Employees of Coats & Clarke and their immediate family members are not allowed to enter the promotion.
In order to enter the Cash for Stash promotion the contestant must provide their name, email address, and date of birth. The contestant will also be automatically opted in to receive the RedHeart promotional newsletter to their email inbox (those who do not want to receive this newsletter need to UNCHECK the box below the sweepstakes sign up form).
Red Heart Sweepstakes Notes
- The sponsor of the promotion (Coats & Clark Inc.) may be reached at 3430 Toringdon Way, Suite 301, Charlotte, NC 28277
- The sweepstakes started back on February 1, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. EST
- Only one entry is allowed per person 🙁
- This is a must enter cash sweepstakes
- Each lucky cash prize winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning Entry
- Winners may have to do a publicity ad for Coats & Clark Inc.
- The lucky $5,000 grand prize winner will be announced on January 5, 2020
Those who would like to see a list of winners associated with the Cash for Stash promotion can write to: Coats & Clark Inc. 3430 Toringdon Way, Suite 301, Charlotte, NC 28277… please include proper postage and make the request within 30 days of January 31, 2020.
How much is a oil change at Nissan dealership?
The average cost for a Nissan oil change may range between .99 for Conventional Oil Change and .99 for Synthetic Oil Change.
How much does Nissan service cost?
Educating yourself on the common Nissan service and maintenance prices can help you make an informed decision and hopefully save some money. Prices for a minor service range from 9-0, while full-service prices usually start around 0 for a Nissan car.
Does Nissan give you free oil changes?
COMPLIMENTARY Oil Changes for Life When you purchase any new OR used Nissan from us, you're eligible to have your oil changed for as long as you own it. That's right!
How much is a Nissan inspection?
The average cost for a Nissan Maxima pre-purchase car inspection is between 5 and 4. Labor costs are estimated between 5 and 4. Estimate does not include taxes and fees.