The Roundy’s Feedback survey promotion will give away a $100 or $5,000 gift card! A purchase is not required in order to enter.
In order to enter the Roundy’s Feedback Sweepstakes, you must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the U.S. (excluding Florida, New York, and Rhode Island).
How to enter?
With purchase: In order to enter, please visit roundysfeedback.com and follow the on-screen instructions. Please have the date of visit, time of visit, and Roundy’s Feedback entry ID on hand when taking the survey online.
Without purchase: To enter the Roundy’s Feedback Survey without making a purchase please write to: Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes, PMI Station, PO Box 3547, Southbury, CT 06488.
Roundy’s Feedback Survey Sweepstakes Notes
- There is not a limit to the amount of times a contestant can enter (by mail or online)
- A purchase is not required, and a purchase will not increase the odds of winning the $100 or $5,000 gift cards
- The survey must be taken within seven days of the customer’s visit
- The Service Management Group will be in charge of collecting all feedback/data in regards to the Round’s Feedback Survey
- Prize drawings will usually take place around the 10th of each month for the previous month entrants
- This sweepstakes is part of the krogerfeedback.com 50 fuel points promotion
- One grand prize will be given away monthly consisting of $5,000 worth of Roundy’s/Kroger gift cards
- 100 first place prizes will be given away in the form of a $100 Kroger gift card
- Prizes cannot be traded in for cash
- Limit one prize per person
- Contestants who win prizes valued at $600 or more will have to provide their SSN so it can be provided to the IRS
Contestants who would like to peep at the lucky $100 and $5,000 gift card winners can write to: Kroger Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes Winners List, PMI Station, PO Box 750-W, Southbury, CT 06488-0750.
Roundy’s Supermarkets, Inc. (Roundy’s) is a leading grocer in the Midwest. Roundy’s is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Kroger Co.
Other Must Enter Sweepstakes YOU need to check out NOW!
- CVS Health Survey (win $1,000)
- PretzelTalk Survey
- Talk to Hannaford Customer Survey (win a $500 gift card)
How do I redeem my Pick n Save Fuel points?
How do I redeem fuel points? You can redeem your fuel points at participating BP or Amoco fuel stations in Wisconsin.* Simply scan your Fresh Perks Card or enter your phone number at the pump, then choose to redeem your available fuel discount.
How do I check my Pick n Save Fuel points?
A: Your current fuel points balance is located at the bottom of your receipt. You may also check your points balance on our website or on the Pick 'n Save or Metro Market mobile app for your iPhone or Android device by registering your Fresh Perks Card number.
How do you use fuel points?
To use your points at a Kroger fuel center , simply scan your Plus Card under the card scan or key in your Alt-Id on the key pad. After presenting form of payment, you will be prompted to how you would like your discount applied if you have more than 100 points in either this month's balance or last month's balance.
What are Fuel points?
Fuel points are used to get a discount when filling up your car's gas tank. Kroger, for example, awards shoppers as follows: Grocery purchases: 1 fuel point per dollar. Pharmacy Prescriptions: 50 fuel points. Gift Cards: 2 fuel points per dollar.
Where is Roundy's located?
Roundy's is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Kroger Co. (NYSE:KR), located in Cincinnati, Ohio. Founded in Milwaukee in 1872, Roundy's operates over 150 retail grocery stores under the Pick 'n Save, Copps, Metro Market and Mariano's retail banners in Wisconsin and Illinois.
What happened Roundy's?
On November 11, 2015, Roundy's announced its sale to the Kroger Company, a deal valued at 0 million including debt, which was completed on December 18, 2015. Following completion of the sale, Roundy's retained its headquarters in Milwaukee.
How many Roundy's stores are there?
How do I check my schedule on Greatpeople me?
Kroger's E-schedule is located within the greatpeople.me website located in the top banner. Use your EUID and password to log into the site. The EUID will consist of first and last initials followed by five numbers. Kroger's E-schedule is available from both work computers and a home PC.