TellTheBell 500 Survey Code Sweepstakes is considered a life changing must enter cash sweepstakes!
Visit:TellTheBell To Win 500 Dollars Rules
- A purchase from Taco Bell is not required
- Making a purchase will not increase the odds of winning the $500 smackers
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter
- Contestants are required to be legal residents of the United States
- Because of possible tampering Taco Bell employees are not allowed to enter
How to enter TellTheBell
With purchase – Please visit tellthebell.com 500 survey and follow the on-screen instructions.
Spanish reading US residents who would rather take the survey in Spanish should visit tellthebell.com español.
Without purchase – Write to: Taco Bell Survey Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325.
The TellTheBell $500 Sweepstakes Free Entry requires the contestant to provide their name, street address, date of birth (to verify age), email address, and phone number.
Also all of the above information must be include on a 3 x 5 piece of paper or index card.
Email address and phone number are needed in order to contact the TellTheBell $500 prize winner!
Hence You Might Also Like
- WalgreensListens $3,000 Cash Sweepstakes ($3,000 to be awarded in the form of a check)
- Any of the PCH Sweepstakes Entry Promotions (The Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol Van has been changing lives for the better for years)
- Talk to Hannaford Customer Survey (A must enter gift card sweepstakes for Hannaford fan boys)
- DG Customer First (First of all winners will take home a $100 DG gift card, second of all… no second place prizes here)
Also Talk to Hannadford promotion will provide winners with a $500 Hannaford gift card.
Finally the above sweepstakes require the contestant to be 18 years of age or older.
Most Noteworthy TellTheBell.com Winners
A list of the lucky $500 winners can be found at tellthebell.com Winners
Because of privacy issues the winners last name will not be displayed.
So the name of the winner will be displayed as their first name followed by the first letter of their last name.
After the name of the winner the state of residents and the entry period number will be shown.
Here is an example of how the TellTheBell Winners name will appear: Joe S, CA – Entry Period 99.
Furthermore TellTheBell.com Sweepstakes Highlights
- Those taking the survey online will need the 16 digit survey code
- Taco Bell provides the 16 digit code on the customer receipt
- TellTheBellSurvey code example: 9999-9999-9999-9999
- SMG will collect all feedback associated with the online portion of the sweepstakes
- Winners will receive the $500 cash prize in the form of a check
- Also the TellTheBell 500 dollar check will be made out in the winners name
- While most people won’t win a lucky few will
Due to the fact that Taco Bell Customer Survey is giving away such a valuable cash prizes they only allow one prize per household.
Therefore if a wife was lucky enough to win the $500 cash prize her husband would not be eligible in the future.
Contestants who are lucky enough to win the $500 cash prize should consider spending a good majority of the prize of a Taco Bell $5 Box meal (see more below).
Taco Bell $5 Box Options
- Double Chalupa Box – Includes a Double Chalupa (1), Cruncy Taco (1), Cinnamon Twist (1), and a Medium Soft Drink
- Chalupa Cravings Box – Includes a Chalupa Supreme (1), Beefy 5 Layer Burrito (1), Crunchy Taco (1), and a Medium fountain drink (oh yea and a Cinnamon Twist… duh)
Both of the above Taco Bell $5 Box meals clock in at $5.00 and are a BIG must for Taco Bell Fan Boys.
Taco Bell allows customers to customize $5 Box meals but they may become more expensive once customized.
Yes! The survey is available to Taco Bell fan boys who live in Canada!
If you made a purchase at a Canada Taco Bell Location please visit tellthebellcanada.com and follow the on-screen instructions.
Even more when taking the TellTheBellCanada survey online the customer must provide the Taco Bell store number, date/time of purchase, and order number.
Hence the above information is required in order to track the exact order and the Taco Bell employees working at the time.
TellTheBell Contact Information
- Taco Bell Corporate Office: 1 Glen Bell Way, Irvine, CA 92618
- By Web:
- Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey Number: 1-800-822-6235
Find a Taco Bell location in the United States: tacobell.com/locations
Location a Taco Bell in Canada: tacobell.ca/en/stores